Changes in the Weekly Schedule for Dates in November and December
- Monday, November 5 – Blue* Schedule
- Tuesday, November 6 – Institute Day – Non-Attendance
- Wednesday, November 7 – Gold** Schedule
- Monday, November 19 – Blue* Schedule
- Tuesday, November 20 – Gold** Schedule
- November 21 to 23 – Thanksgiving Break – Non-Attendance
- Monday, December 17 – Blue* Schedule
- Tuesday, December 18 – Gold** Schedule
*Normal Tuesday Block Schedule
**Normal Wednesday Block Schedule
First Semester Final Exam Schedule
Wednesday, December 19
Period 3: 8:05 a.m. – 9:35 a.m.
Period 2: 9:50 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Period 6: 11:35 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.
Thursday, December 20
Period 5: 8:05 a.m. – 9:35 a.m.
Period 8: 9:50 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Period 1: 11:35 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.
Friday, December 21
Period 4: 8:05 a.m. – 9:35 a.m.
Period 7: 9:50 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Make-Up (Pre-Approved): 11:35 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.
- All classes have been assigned an exam time, including Physical Education classes. Students are required to be in attendance only when they are scheduled for examinations. The student cafeteria and the LRC will be provided as study areas for those students who wish to remain in the building when not taking examinations. ALL OTHER STUDENTS MUST LEAVE THE BUILDING AND CAMPUS.
- Lunch will not be served in the student cafeteria on final exam days. Snacks will be sold by the Maine West Scholarship fund with all proceeds going towards scholarships for our seniors.
- Any student who is absent on a final exam day must contact his or her teacher to schedule a make-up exam.
- Students will not be permitted to take final examinations in semester-length classes until textbooks are returned and labor or shop fees are paid.